Wenn Stephan eine Reise tut, dann meistens weit und lang! :) Und da er ja auf keinen Fall den Kontakt zu seinen lieben Freunden verlieren möchte, wird er seine Erfahrungen in diesem Blog mit den Daheimgebliebenen teilen...

11.15.2005

Complicated world ...

[location: @work]
[mood: confused]

Why the heck is life always complicated?! It is Tuesday afternoon - I am sitting here in the office, trying to solve all our 'business issues' and struggle with vendors from Australia. *Argh* ...

Not enough - After having a brief conversation with my little sister on the weekend, I am currently a bit confused.

December is coming closer and I have no clue where, what and with whom I will celebrate X-mas and NewYear!!! Not that this is too exciting for most of you, but I should try to get my flights etc sorted out pretty soon.

I've mentioned before, that I will go skiing with my friends back home.
Hmm ... Am I really gonna do that?
Here is the catch: As you know, Sandra & me have just broken up, so the 'friends' - not the TV show ;) - I am refering to, are more her friends (as I got into their group as her boyfriend). They all come from one town and know each other since they were born. I 'just' got in there 5 years ago and became their friend over the time. That feels so weird ...

Of course I am aware, that they would all like to see & meet me again, but I doubt that it would be fair for Sandra. And yes ... I have spoken to her about it, but she said that she is fine with it. *blubb* ... But what else could she say?!

Why is everything always complicated? Or is it just me? Am I making things more complicated than they actually are?! *hmm* ...

Of course, there are 1000 other parties around, but ... *argh* ... to complicated to explain - Those people who are supposed to, will understand what I mean...

Let's go back to work ...

Ste

1 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc said...

I wanna kick yr ass! YOU DONT TELL me anything.

When did you guys break up? It was a thing in flux wasnt it?

12:21 AM

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home