Wenn Stephan eine Reise tut, dann meistens weit und lang! :) Und da er ja auf keinen Fall den Kontakt zu seinen lieben Freunden verlieren möchte, wird er seine Erfahrungen in diesem Blog mit den Daheimgebliebenen teilen...

10.13.2005

*Yummy* / Penang / Congrats / Present

Hmm ... I am just back from dinner with a friend of mine - delicious!! It is called Morton's Steakhouse and seems to be a real well known Chicago restaurant. (Check out: http://www.mortons.com) for more details.

I got the New York Sirloin au poivre with a huge potato and Mortons salad. Wow ... The meat itself just melted on the tongue *yummy* - Thanks @ Ebru for taking me there :)

11 pm already and I have to start packing now. Will fly to Penang (Malaysia) tomorrow and meet a 'buddy' from Australia there. Found this nice hotel (http://www.e-o-hotel.com) and we will relax there for this weekend. More news next week ;)

Also ... congratulations to Sandra!!!! She finally finished very, very, very successfully her school and just got rid of all the exams. You can be really proud (so am I and all your friends!!). Good luck for the start of the 'work-life' ...

I am feeling like a little boy right now (Maybe I am still one?! - Peter Pan complex?!). I made myself last week a present and bought a new gadget. Sean - the absolut freak & guru for all questions about sound & earphones told me about a new pair of headphones he recently bought. So I just couldn't resist anymore and bought them ... They are on the way from USA to Singapore now. Checking the Fedex tracking page every 2 hrs to see where they are. Now they've arrived and will be here tomorrow morning! *yippie* ... feels like X-mas!

Thanks 2 all the people out there for all the emails and letters! People might know, that I prefer not making a big story out of my birthday, but thanks to my lovely colleagues, I found myself caught between all my pals yesterday, carrying a huge cake and even so sang me a 'Happy-birthday' ... In the evening I then went out with my UK friends to a bar and we just got wasted - sorry, but I just can't find a better word for it!! They bought me one drink after another and insisted on me drinking them as fast as possible. Is that the english way of celebrating birthdays!? Anyway - it was a damned good night out - even so, the guys working at the reception of the hotel were quite amused seeing me stumbling into the entrance hardly being able to control my own movements.

Anyway - thanks again to all of you ;) ... I really enjoyed it!

That's it for today - i will quickly rush to bed, to get my gadget soon!

Bye - Ste