Wenn Stephan eine Reise tut, dann meistens weit und lang! :) Und da er ja auf keinen Fall den Kontakt zu seinen lieben Freunden verlieren möchte, wird er seine Erfahrungen in diesem Blog mit den Daheimgebliebenen teilen...

10.14.2005

- H - I - L - A - R - I - O - U - S - i can't hear you anymore ...

I've just finished writing my last blog entry, as the telephone rang and the lovely lady from the reception told me that there is a package waiting for me. *yippie* ...

Here I am ... sitting in front of the computer and listening to music. It feels like I have a live band playing in every ear. There is no more outside world! 26 db noise reduction. And this passively.

The quality is just amazing - You can actually hear the difference between 256 & 'only' 128 kbps MP3's!! How cool is that.

First impression: A - W - E - S - O - M - E
Comment: They come with several earpads, so you can actually choose the right 'gum for your ear'! ... They go very deep into the ear, which is a bit a weird feeling at the beginning, but you get used to it. As Sean said, you have to be careful not to damage your ears.

I am very very happy right now! But I am pretty sure, Xen will ask me soon, how they are in comparison with the Quiet Comfort 2 from Bose and I really have to admit that it would be too hard for me to make a clear statement. The Bose ones, cover the whole ear including 'active noise cancelation', where as mine are just 'plugs' (and passive NC)... Hard to compare - would be good to know, what Sean thinks about it (he can directly compare them!). Will ask him and get back to you ...

Anyway ... have a nice weekend.

Ste

1 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc said...

Kommentaar veroffen waattten? huh! U set it to German! NEEEIn!

Anyways - we will have to meet up and have a noise-cancelling showdown ;)

Don't they hurt your ears and fall out easily. The ipod noise cancelling ones kept falling out ... grrr!

:)

3:10 PM

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home