Wenn Stephan eine Reise tut, dann meistens weit und lang! :) Und da er ja auf keinen Fall den Kontakt zu seinen lieben Freunden verlieren möchte, wird er seine Erfahrungen in diesem Blog mit den Daheimgebliebenen teilen...

11.30.2005

Red eye ...

[location: work@Singapore]
[mood: lala]

Back again - this time in a better mood. Hmm ...
Argh ... I had an awesome weekend with friends - thx for that!! Nevertheless ... 14hrs flight back to Singapore ... holy ... What an red-eye ... Around 20.000 children (of which 19.999 were crying the whoooooole time!!) on that plane. So I arrived back in Singapore on monday morning with literally no sleep at all ... straight to work!
You can not imagine how happy I was to go to bed really early that day.

Yep ... Tomorrow I am heading off to Sydney!! X-mas party in Sydney. *Yippie*
Will stay there for the weekend, again with Irene & Vinnie and will hopefully see all the others as well. (Summer in Sydney now ... so might head down to Bondi beach *g*)

What else happened:
Hmm ... Oh yeah - I've welcomed an 'old' friend again ... and again ... and again. Che & Melissa are back. They have to get their Visa worked out. So they will stay with me until friday. *happy*
They are currently working in Phuket (Thailand), but are not too happy about the new employer. And from what I could steal out of the conversation, I could hear the first 'Help-I-am-getting-homesick' attacks.
Melissa is already travelling for OVER 4 YEARS around the world ... *impressive* ... Not sure if I could do that! (I am even complaining after a week - but I think complaining is simply in the nature of germans :D)

Aiyoh ... (that is a typical word out of the 'Singlish-slang')
I've booked my flights back to Germany now. These airlines are just a crazy bunch of people ... Just because it is X-mas they double the price! Who am I? I don't have a money sh**ing monkey in my backyard.
I was watching the news on the weekend and it was sooooo good to see everything covered in snow. Hmm ... Can't wait to get my skies out and hit the slopes.

What am I gonna do for NY? Hmm ...
After the weird last 2 weeks, I've spoken to some of my friends back home and finally decided to join the guys to Austria. *happy* (Thanks again for all the emails!!)

*** I herewith promise that this was the last time, I've mentioned NY!! ***

Ha ... something else...
Last week, I was reading my emails, when I saw a new email from my friend Flo (from Beijing). Haven't heard of him for a while now and the last time I've seen him, was in Manila, where he stayed with me for a couple of days.
And now guess... What was the email about?!
No joke - he is getting married! Isn't that cool. He has been together with his GF for quite a while and they've decided to go the next step now ... Awesome ...
Flo: Remember ~3 years ago, sitting in the Sausalitos, talking about the future & where we want to be?!

----> Goooooooooooood luck & all the best for both of you!! <----

I will see you latest for the wedding!! (Might try to come up in Jan or so!)

Ok ok ... that's it for today - have to go back to work. Tonight is big party @ Attica.

Cu
Ste[ph]an