Wenn Stephan eine Reise tut, dann meistens weit und lang! :) Und da er ja auf keinen Fall den Kontakt zu seinen lieben Freunden verlieren möchte, wird er seine Erfahrungen in diesem Blog mit den Daheimgebliebenen teilen...

11.10.2006

A night out with work ...


Gosh ... if only I could describe how I feel today ... yuck ...
Had a night out with the people from work. Basically for all our 'hard work' we went out to celebrate a bit. Around 20 bottles of wine & food later, we were sooooo hammered.
Unfortunately my colleague with the cam, forgot the pics @ home, so will upload them at a later stage.

Went out for some more drinks with a smaller version of our team and ended up in Attica. Finally my girlfriend and her house-mates came and rescued me from the evil alcohol. Haven't had so much to drink in ages! OMG ... Noooo more alcohol.

Anyway ... Will try to get some work done now!
Ste



powered by performancing firefox